Tom Delonges Tattoos 2010 I Want I Tattoo Sleeve How Can I Design One???

I want i tattoo sleeve how can i design one??? - tom delonges tattoos 2010

Ok I am 17, but I want a sleeve tattoo sooo bad. Im Not Gonna Get one now cuz I know many people thought at my age, the tattooed stupid because they do not too much into. But when I'm 21, I just wanted to know how a web design? I want something similar or singer Tom Delonge
"I am the avalanche," as something with UFOs, rockets, stars and original warranty card robots as something that someone help me?

Now, can a tattoo disign my line of manga, or do I pay?

5 comments:

jeremy j said...

You may have prepared a gallery of tattoos online and you will find ideas, or for you. Here are the largest online gallery on the net.

rawr said...

hmm, to find try what you want, basically

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you actually get to play with the idea, and we wait. I wish you had waited until I was 21 because I am now 26 and I realized, are fresh in the last 3 years, but the others are lame.
I can see online, and then try to make as much as possible. No, unfortunately, probably do it for free. In addition, a non-respectable tattoo design for a person under 18 years anyhow.

Samantha said...

1. They do not pay online, unless through PayPal. Could be a scam. 2. Go to a tattoo studio and also respects the ideas. If they are good, you draw a design and ask you if you wish. If the change is not exactly what you want.

tj n said...

If you go into a shop and sit with the artist who designed the cover. There are 2 ways to do what you would pay a deposit and had been completed, the images or you'll pay should be taken when you decide to do the job, the price of ink. Everything depends on the person or the rules of business. Some make you pay people who are paid only when the ink is because time is limited.

Post a Comment