Does The Rx580 Print With Bluetooth Adaptor I Purchased An Epson RX580 Printer And I'm Trying To Print Wirelessly But I Need Help, Can Someone Help Me?

I purchased an Epson RX580 printer and i'm trying to print wirelessly but i need help, can someone help me? - does the rx580 print with bluetooth adaptor

I recently purchased a USB Bluetooth adapter Kingston micro, tried to install it on my laptop (I have a Compaq Presario CQ50 Windos Vista 32-bit operating system). The problem is that once installed the USB Bluetooth adapter for my computer my computer was not able to find the printer. I have almost everything I said, read an article that he had at the printer to know how can I do? I turned on my printer went to the settings, went to the Bluetooth settings, but my printer says it is .... BT pin and 4 figures. that's all I can do, has more opportunities on the ground, but I can not, go to options I gray out of my printer, the Bluetooth options are selected. Again, I go to my computer, I try to go into the Bluetooth settingsBut my computer has not left me! whats up with that!? I even brought my laptop with a Bluetooth adapter Kingston on top of the printer and it still can not find VERSION !!!!!! I tried to make the Bluetooth printer adapter for my about 4 days on the ground. One day, plugged in Kingston USB Bluetooth adapter to the printer and the printer said: "Reader" and other things, but I do not remember when I did not back off settings, bluetooth, and I could really have fun! ! Other options FINALLY! NEW Optionthat I was finally able to change was the "Discovery" option. I have my printer to be recognized. If you turn off the printer, disconnected the Bluetooth printer and attempted to connect my printer. iturned into my printer and said, "Could not read device "!!!!!! and now I can change the Bluetooth settings are !!!!! I need help, the printer (Epson RX580) can be detected. I'm not sure if the Bluetooth device list at all! I just need a little help! thanks ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment