Não Tenho Plp Matlab Portuguese: Difference Between "comi" "já Comi" And "tenho Comido"?

Portuguese: Difference between "comi" "já comi" and "tenho comido"? - não tenho plp matlab

What is the difference in meaning between "COMEU COMEU yes" and "MMT eaten? I know that yes" means "now", but I hear that is used in situations such as "Já não precise" ( "You do not need more ") and in this context means that" now ", but" more "and others I've heard that the use of" now "(" Ha! ")
Can someone help me with this confusion?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think the difference is that the shorter its response, the more relaxed you are saying.
As if you say just at home for your father or husband that if ever asked, "COMEU" or "yes COMEU" but if a formal dinner with a colleague or supervisor, "the majority of formal responses and say" comdio tem .
As the voice of the English you use. Because if you ask some "yes COMEU? Raised his voice at the end when you say, he ate, then say" ha COMEU. "With a kind of monotone.:)

Hp is life. said...

"Eaten COMEU" já COMEU "TEM" -> "eat" "I ate" ate "

Post a Comment